December 12, 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lipstick Charms


Bitch Perfect, So Marilyn, Penelope Pink

Isn't it the dream of every girl to have a christmas tree decorated with beauty and skincare? I certainly wouldn't mind but I don't know if I'd be able to resist using them before christmas. 

This year I treated myself to a little pre-christmas present. And it's a special one. I've been eyeing up the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks for a while now. Unfortunately I have to rely on ordering online but despite looking at swatches and reading reviews I couldn't choose a color. So instead of choosing just one color I picked out this cute set of mini charms. I'll be able to try Penelope Pink, So Marilyn and Bitch Perfect. 

The Charlotte Tilbury charms come in a box as small as a match box. The lipsticks are actually much smaller than I expected and I'm sure these will be the first lipsticks that I'll completely use up (within a couple of months). Penelope Pink, a beige nude, and Bitch Perfect, a pinky/peachy nude, are very wearable everyday colours. So Marilyn is a classic red that is perfect for this time of the year and comes in very handy as I don't actually own a true red.

Despite the pretty packaging and the shade variety I think that these little/tiny lipsticks charms are a bit too pricey. However they make a great present for a special lady among your family or friends.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Visions

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig