January 27, 2016

Recipe for the Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

I already broke half of my resolutions as you may have noticed. Sticking to my schedule has proven to be difficult when I can't get rid of the flu.  So if you're currently trying to lose some weight as part of your 2016 resolutions I suggest you only take a look at the yummy picture. But feel free to try the recipe for the worlds best chocolate chip cookies, you won't be disappointed!

Chocolate Chip Cookies


Ingredients:

250g salted butter, softened
200g brown sugar
150g sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
375g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
150g dark chocolate chips
150g milk chocolate chips
100g chopped almonds
100g chopped hazelnuts

Directions:

1. Preheat the oven at 175°C and prepare one or two baking trays with baking-paper.
2. Put the butter and two different sugars in a bowl and beat until creamy. Add the two eggs and vanilla extract. After mixing the flour and baking powder slowly add them to the creamy butter mix. Finally add the chocolate and nuts and stir well.
3. Using a teaspoon place a small amounts of batter well apart on the baking tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on your oven until the edges of your cookies turn light brown while the inside is still soft and chewy.
4. Place your cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!



Happy baking!

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The consistency of these resemble oatmeal cookies. I like it. I love the addition of the nuts. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looks so good!
    <3
    http://perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh they look so so so good! I am also starving which makes them even more appealing. Will definitely be trying this out! x

    http://jackiejean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish I had a huge plateful of these beside me right now, still warm from the oven! Mmm.... x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so good, really want to make some now. I need to try these out x http://theworldofmegansmith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Beauty Visions

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig